Impulse mobile app gives to you unique opportunity to view the calls events and SMS messages of your mobile phone from Internet.
It allows you to remotedly monitor all the activity of your mobile phone from internet. Checking the missing calls and reading incoming messages while your mobile phone is left at home, lost or stolen, finding out what outgoing sms or calls have been made from your phone and to which numbers. This is one of the must-have applications with an easy to use menu and remarkably useful functionality.
For example: if you forget your phone at home or at work and if Impulse app will be running, in this case you will be able to view the missed calls, from any computer connected to the Internet.
This capability is based on 3 simple terms:
- First, you have a phone connected to the Internet.
- Second, Impulse app installed and running on your mobile phone.
- And third, you have ability to access the internet from the other device to use
Impulse - WebPanel
Impulse has 2-modules, the first is the "Client" application installed on your mobile phone and the second module is the "Web panel" that is based on the Internet page and contains the control panel.
The main objective of the 'Client' mobile software is for sending the events through the Internet to the server, where the Web panel has to receive events from the mobile phone and display them to the user.
Impulse mobile app + Impulse web panel
To use the program, the user needs to three simple steps:
1 Download and install the program on your mobile phone.
You can download the program from current page using your computer or directly from the phone.
If you uploaded the software on your computer, you will need to transfer it from your computer to your phone using for example USB cable or Bluetooth connection. After downloading the program to your phone, you must install it, it is necessary run the downloaded file and follow the instructions on the phone.
Registration is possible via Web Panel here
or from Impulse mobile application: user needs to launch the application file and select menu "Registration".
To register, you need to specify your e-mail, server will send the password on that email for using it as a login into Impulse client, or to Web panel.
If confirmation registration email message not received, please try to find it the SPAM folder.
Authorization gives you the possibility to use functions of the web panel and make a login from Impulse mobile client .
For authorization you need to specify the email address entered at registration process and password which is received after the complition of registration.
- To use the web panel open weblink: http://sellaite.com/impulse/login.php
- To make a authorization from mobile client you need to open the app and select the menu item "Login". After successful authorization your phonr will be able to send events to the server Web panel.
!!! After starting the Impulse mobile client, the connection dialog will appear, the user needs to select the type of connection, otherwise the application will not work. If connection is lost, it is necessary to restore the connection and make authorization again !!!
!!! All done !!!
After running mobile app and make authentication (login), the phone can send next events: event for incoming and outgoing calls, time of calls, call duration and call status; events for all incoming and outgoig SMS messages, text of SMS, recipient of phone numbers.
All you need for viewing events is to open the web page of the Impulse web panel from any computer or device connected to the Internet.
Mobile application supports next functionality:
- Get incoming and outgoing calls and SMSs events.
- Get phone numbers, sms texts, call durations, time calls, call status (answered or not).
- Clear the log file which are stored on the server from your mobile app.
- Password settings for protecting application.
- Hidding application icon from task list.
- Easy registration and delition of registration from mobile.
Device and settings: Below desribed the settings of application and specifications of mobile phones supported by the application.
- Symbian S60 3rd Edition Future Pack 1
- Symbian S60 3rd Edition Future Pack 2
- Symbian^3 Anna
- Symbian Belle